All informations or advices you can find at this blog are based on my own experience.
I recommend them because I'm sure they will help you save and make some money.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

social lending

          Another way to make some money is social lending. It is definetly worth your attention.

          You'll need some funds to invest, but it's up to you how much, whom you're lending and what rate suits you. Well, you can never be sure whom you lending, but it's the same as with eBay - bit of risk. No risk - no profits.

          Based on my experience, you can get up to 25% of funds invested. How much can you get on 12 month fixed term deposit? 3.80%? 5%? What's the minimum deposit, €10.000? With social lending there's no limits.

          E.g. last year I invested €230 and earned €46 (20%), this year I invested so far €68 and I'll get 23,5% which is €16.

          You make some money and help someone by the way - everybody gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment