All informations or advices you can find at this blog are based on my own experience.
I recommend them because I'm sure they will help you save and make some money.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

mysurvey.com

          Another survey panel worth your attention is www.mysurvey.com.
It has great range of rewards and you can claim your rewards after finishing 2 surveys.  You don't have to reach some level to claim. You decide how and when to convert your points. What's best, if you have a paypal account your reward will be transfered to your account. Plus, you get 5 points even if you don't qualify for survey.

          That gives you more independence.
Imagine that you want to buy something online ant there is a huge discount on what you want and you don't have enough points to get your voucher or your  points haven't been added to your account yet. With this panel the problem is gone!

          I joined that panel recently and I'm satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment