All informations or advices you can find at this blog are based on my own experience.
I recommend them because I'm sure they will help you save and make some money.

Friday 9 September 2011

buying at amazon.co.uk

Smart buying at amazon isn't about buying the cheapest items. So what if you find 5 desired items cheaper if you have to pay to 5 different retailers for shipping?
And what if shipping cost is higher than value of the item?

It's quite simple, just follow these few rules:

1. Always buy few items at once.
2. Chose items with Super Saver Delivery (although it doesn't clearly say the shipping to Ireland is for free, it is - trust me). You may find these items slightly more expensive than others, but you save on delivery.
3. Always buy for at least £25, to be eligible for free delivery.
4. Select 'group my items' to recieve them all in one dispatch and save your time on collecting them from the post office.
5. Register at survey panels like IrishOpinions and Shop and Scan for amazon vouchers.

I always claim my vouchers first, and than use Super Saver Delivery.
So I do my purchases absolutely for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment